Are you busy running a successful business? Do you frequently feel concerned about break-ins when you lock up at the end of the day? Sick of walking into a stuffy and hot office first thing in the morning? Consider buying roller shades for your business’s front doors and windows.
Here Are Some Good Reasons to Stop Using Regular Curtains
Sometimes, curtains simply don’t fit the style of a room, and a matching roller blind will do the trick. And windows of different sizes may benefit from roller blinds over curtains. Curtains can make a room feel smaller because of the large material they take up or the bulky design of valances hanging off the sides.
Many use roller shades for style and space efficiency, especially in larger rooms. Even people with smaller rooms may use roller blinds to make the room feel less closed in.
Here Are Some Good Reasons For Roller Shades
- Temperature control: On those long stints of 40-degree days, you can’t help but reach for the air conditioner remote when you get to work. Even when you walk into the office at 8:30 AM or earlier, it already feels hot and humid.
You’ll never get that problem with roller blinds. They block the sun from coming in, so your office stays cooler. It also regulates the temperature and provides insulation, too. This means opening windows on those milder days will probably suffice.
- Furniture protection: When the sun’s harmful rays are soaking through your windows, your furniture can become compromised. Roller shades effectively mitigate the damaging effects of constant sunlight exposure, safeguarding your computer furniture, chairs, desks, and carpets from damage. You control how much sunlight comes in when those rays are at their lowest—shielding everything from degrading as fast.
- Better security and privacy: If intruders compare properties to break into, they will choose the one that looks easiest to access. With dark roller shades your office will be concealed.
If your office is located on the first floor of a building, adding roller blinds will make it impossible for them to see what’s inside your office
- Renovation solution: Modern roller shades have many uses today and provide cover from harsh light. The sleek designs lift the appearance of any room and can complement your current decor. Roller shades are versatile and can be used in almost any home or office area, including kitchens and bathrooms.
- Minimal maintenance: Roller shades need to be cleaned less often because they repel water and are easier to install than other window types. When properly maintained, roller blinds last longer, too!
Don’t ignore the importance of security and style. Whether you want to improve your safety, save on your bills, or add style to your business or commercial property, roller shades can help. They aren’t just a residential product; they’re useful in the office, too!
Get roller shades right now from East-West Blinds! We’re a family-owned business respected in Las Vegas for our shutters, blinds, and shades expertise, so request your consultation from us now!